GFG Asset Management is a diversified asset manager and a business division of GFG. The Group offers a comprehensive range of products, investment capabilities, and investment styles across all major traditional and alternative asset classes including equity, fixed income and alternatives. The client base includes institutions, family offices, and high net worth individuals. With fully transparent investment processes, GFG Asset Management aims to deliver consistent returns through market cycles. The strategies can be broadly divided into three categories:
- Active Bond Management: straight forward products with clear and efficient strategies designed to deliver consistent returns over the medium to long term.
- Active Equity Management: a new generation of products which aim to minimise risk and optimise returns while constantly monitoring any potential downside risk.
- Absolute Return Management: strategies aimed at generating positive returns irrespective of markets conditions or benchmarks.
Areas of expertise within asset management include:
- Constitution and management of investment funds within various jurisdictions (Luxembourg, Malta, BVI, etc.).
- Analysis of existing investments including asset allocation, specific products, associated costs, performance attribution, documentation and transactions.
- Creation of products such as capital protected notes, certificates or leveraged products linked to equities, funds, hedge funds, interest rates or hybrid securities.
- The Group also has significant expertise in the complex world of structured products.